Cancer Support Foundation
2020 marks our 42nd year of helping local cancer patients!
In the last four decades, we have provided local cancer patients access to emotional support groups, items for hair loss from cancer treatment, financial assistance, transportation assistance to and from treatment and much more! We invite you to help us mark this special year by partnering with us to serve more patients in more ways than ever before.
Thank you for your support of the work of the Reynolds Cancer Support House. It is our privilege to serve local cancer patients of all kinds—All people, All ages, All cancers, All stages…All Find HOPE here.
The Cancer Support Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation, organized exclusively to support the work of the Donald W. Reynolds Cancer Support House.
Here are some ways that you can help:
- Send a gift to the Support House at 3324 South M Street, Fort Smith, AR 72903
- Any amount is appreciated and will be used to help area cancer patients and their families.
- Set up an automatic monthly donation.
- Visit our “Network for Good” page . Consider a monthly gift to help cancer patients all year long.
- Give an item on our wish list:
- Bottled water, paper towels, Boost/Ensure, items for outreach bags—crossword/activity books, pocket notebooks, travel-size hand sanitizers, hard candy, etc.
- Volunteer Your Time
- Call 782-6302 to learn how you can serve.
Cancer Support Foundation | Donald W. Reynolds Cancer Support House
Angie Clegg, Director of Operations 3324 South M. St., Ft. Smith, AR 72903 (479) 424-1812 | FAX (479) 785-9065 Angie@ReynoldsCancerSupportHouse.org
Amanda Collins, Patient Services Manager 3324 South M. St., Ft. Smith, AR 72903 (479) 782-6302 | FAX (479) 785-9065 Amanda@ReynoldsCancerSupportHouse.org